COAST Project Newsletter
Quarterly Newsletter, February 2013/Edition 2
The COAST Project Newsletter is an easy to read 26 page Newsletter that highlights some developments in the subject of sustainable coastal tourism in the global discourse and progress in COAST Project implementation.
The September Edition of this Newsletter contains the following stories and articles:
- A Foreword by Mr. FRÉDÉRIC PIERRET the UNWTO Executive Director
- A Cover Story on Governance and Management Mechanisms for Sustainable Coastal Tourism in Africa
- Lessons and experiences emerging from COAST Project implementation in Kribi, Cameroon
- Some News from the COAST Demo Sites in all the nine Project Countries
- A picture gallery of the COAST Demo Site activities
- A Question & Answer Section with Mr. Marcel Leijzer, the UNWTO Programme Coordinator
- An Opinion Article on implementing Environmental Management System (EMS) in Africa
Please, share with us your feedback on any of these stories. if you want us to follow up on any of these stories, or would wish more information on these articles, please write to the COAST Project's Knowledge Management and Communications Officer on the contacts below.
THE EDITORIAL TEAM - UNIDO COAST PROJECT
Office Number: +254 20 7625286
Cell. Number: +254 722 508010